Meet Your Match: Virtual Job Fair
Meet your match! The presenting companies will provide crucial information including an organizational overview, jobs that are available, and steps to apply. This virtual job fair will be held every third Wednesday of the month from 9:00 am-10:00 am.
If your organization has or will have openings available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register for a virtual booth where your openings can be shared on our virtual job fair website, and you will have the opportunity to present your openings to job seekers on this monthly web conference.
- Innovative virtual booth 24/7 with a live component held monthly via virtual web conferencing.
- Allows companies to speak directly to job seekers and share their screen to provide any visuals on their organizational overview, positions available, and the application process
- Information shared out through Chamber email communication, Chamber social media platforms, and additional local community social media pages
- Webpage available 24/7 displaying all current job openings
- Link to employer’s current website, automatically updating positions in real-time
- Company profile “pop-up card” which includes a company overview, contact info, social media links, and positions available
- Opportunity for job seekers to download the chat where companies will provide crucial links needed to further pursue openings and answer any questions from the group.
- Allows participants to search all openings by keyword, location, and company, on the Webpage available 24/7 with all openings available
- Hear from employers on a monthly virtual webinar