Committees & Councils
Make a difference in our community, join a committee and see what can be accomplished by a group of like-minded business professionals.
2016 Program of Work
Vision: The Chandler Chamber of Commerce will be acclaimed as a leader and catalyst to facilitate business prosperity and foster a premier community.
Mission: The Chandler Chamber of Commerce supports business and our community by providing vital programs and services that attract and retain business while embracing our diversity.
Jeremy McClymonds, FORM Prosperity Wealth Advisors
Mission: Continue to grow the membership by recruiting new businesses and achieving 85% rate of exisitng members to strengthen the organization and
create new business-to-business opportunities for all members.
- Chairman’s Circle
- Bottom Line Benefits Program
- Member “2″ Member Discount Program
Ralph Guariglio, Arizona Residential and Commercial Realty
Mission: To provide and develop new programs, member benefits and networking events to enhance membership value and participation to insure that the Chandler Chamber remians relevant to its members and business community.
- Monthly networking events- WAKE-UP CHANDLER, NETWORKING @ 9, BUSINESS AFTER BUSINESS
- Ambassador Committee
- Diversity Committee
- Weekly Leads Groups
- Business Golf
- Business & Tech Seminar Series
- Annual Membership Directory
- The Business Connection-monthly newsletter
- E-news- weekly
Programs & Events
Victor Napolitano, Alliance Bank
Mission: To produce a varity of quality and profitable annual special events that increase awareness and visibilty of the Chamber.
- State of the Chamber- January
- Mentoring Program- January through May
- Chandler Today – April
- Annual Awards DInner -June
- Education Forum- May
- Annual Golf Challenge- September
- CEO Program Luncheon- October
- East Valley Business EXPO- October
- East Valley Leadership Outlook- October
- Holiday Enchantment- November
Monthly- Women’s Council
Public Policy/ Government Relations Division
Stephanie Salazar, Arizona State University – Public Affairs
Mission: To proactively engage and influence the outcome of public polciy issues and the endorsement of pro-business candidate to sustain and further enhance the healthy business climate in the CIty of Chandler and State of Arizona.
- Annual How We Stand publication, a guide on legislative & political issues
- Annual Chandler Cahmber Pro Business Voter Guide
- Annual Legislative Reception- January
- Involvement in the East Valley Chamber of Commerce Alliance
- Candidate Forums
Molly Bell, PayPal
Mission: To be effective force to inform, educate and influence positive change for business in an evolving business landscape.
- Arizona’s host chamber for the When Work Works Program
- Chandler 100
- Business Center
- Quarterly Economic Update Forums
- B3 Program- Building Bridges to Business Retention and Expansion
- Business Counseling
- PASS Program
- Economic Updates
Ostrich Festival & Parade
Ralph Guariglio, Chair
Annual Ostrich Festival – the Chambers signature community event
Chandler Chamber Community Foundation
Joan Saba, Saba’s Western Wear
Mission: The mission of the Chandler Chamber Community Foundation is to enhance the business community and develop future business leaders through educational events, programs and scholarships.
- Chandler Leadership Institute
- Educational Scholarships
Women In Business
Mission: The Chandler Chamber Women’s Council is a premier organization created by women to promote progressive personal and professional development.
The 2016 Women in Business Committee:
Maggie Joseph, Intel—Co-chair
Lorena Rodriguez, Intel—Co-chair
Kate Ford, PayPal—Immediate Past Chair
Denise McCreery, d’Vine Gourmet—Past Chair
Loreal Vasquez, Toyota Financial Services
Sondra Burwick, West USA Realty Revelation
Gina La Benz, Origami Owl
Kylie Miller, Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
YES- Young Executive Series:
- Jeff Smith, Nova Home Loans, Chair