See if your business qualifies for a free I Choose Chandler PPE Kit
The Chandler Chamber of Commerce, via a contract with the City of Chandler, will
distribute I Choose Chandler PPE (personal protective equipment) Kits to Chandler businesses who qualify for the program, launching mid-October.
The Chandler City Council authorized the use of $500,000 of Arizona Cares Act funding for the purchase and distribution of personal protective equipment (PPE) to chandler businesses in furtherance of protecting the public health during the current emergency
“Protecting public health has been Council’s top priority throughout the pandemic,” said Chandler Mayor Kevin Hartke. “The I Choose Chandler PPE Kit Program is another way the City continues to create innovative programs to keep employees and patrons safe, while providing much needed assistance to our business community.”
The PPE Kit consists of the following:
- Two (2) boxes of 50 each 3-Ply Non-Medical Face Mask with Ear-Loop
- One (1) Automatic Dispenser with Stand
- One (1) Hand Sanitizer, 1 Gallon
Chandler businesses must meet the following criteria to be eligible for a PPE Kit:
- Be a registered business with the City of Chandler
- Business must be located in the municipal boundary of the City of Chandler
- Have 100 or less employees
- The following are excluded from qualifying: Non-Profits, home based businesses, vacation rentals, rentals of commercial property, internet based businesses, kiosks or vending businesses, car service provider (i.e. Uber, Lyft, other taxi service)
How to apply for the PPE Kit:
- Click here to complete the fillable form. Download and save.
- After completing the application email to: email@example.com
- Once the information on the application is verified, the business will be contacted with a date and time to pick up the PPE Kit on the south side of Chandler Fashion Center located at 3111 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226. The location is just west of the Food Court.
- One PPE Kit per company will issued.